Indonesia Tourist Visa
Indonesia is the world’s largest island country. Indonesia has more than seventeen thousand islands. Jakarta is the capital of Indonesia. It is the largest country of Southeast Asia. Indonesia has a very rich cultural heritage. Train is a common form of transportation in Indonesia.
Visa policy for Indonesia
Indonesia has a visa policy to issue visa to four type of travel purpose which are for Tourism, Business, Study, Diplomatic and Journalist visa.
Indonesia Tourist Visa
- Indonesia Journalist Visa
- Indonesia Diplomatic Visa
- Indonesia Limited Stay Visa
Indonesia Visit Visa Requirements for Pakistani
- Last six months’ bank statement.
- Bank Maintenance Letter
- Request letter on business letter-head specifying the reason for visiting Indonesia.
- National Tax Number (NTN).
- ticket reservation
- Original passport must be valid 8 Months
- 03 Photographs.
- CNIC Photo Copy.
- Business documents (in case of businessman).
- Two photocopies of passport.
- Police character certificate
Indonesia Visit Visa Terms & Condition
- Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Indonesia.
- All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six months.
- However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
- Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Travel.COM is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected/delayed, the visa fee is Non-Refundable in any case.
- Overstaying in Indonesia your visa will result in fines and detentions.
- The Embassy/ Immigration of Indonesia recommends all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay.
- Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Indonesia authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Indonesia Visit Visa Services
Indonesia offers visa-free entry for a number of countries and in addition, Indonesia also has the visa on arrival facility for certain nationalities. Visitors from all other countries have to obtain a visa from the Indonesian Embassy in their respective countries. Pakistan nationals require a visa prior to departure for Indonesia.